- Start your morning with hot water with lemon. This detoxifies your body first thing in the morning, kickstarts digestion, and give you that glow.
- Eat more greens than you ever imagined. For good skin, to banish belly fat, boost your mood, aid digestion, and a million other reasons—stock up on leafy greens. Spinach, arugula, mesclun, kale, etc. Every meal should come with a big fat bed of greens.
- Do cardio first thing in the morning. Fasted cardio really taps into fat burn. Also those post-cardio endorphins are a great way to start the day.
- Hit the sauna. Once a week, spend as long as you can in the sauna, and then end with a cold shower to shock your body back into homeostasis. This will benefit your mind, body, spirit.
- Add metabolism boosters to your diet. These include apple cider vinegar, green tea, and cayenne pepper.
- Eat gut-friendly foods. Fermented foods like kimchi, pickles, sauerkraut are great for your gut. You can also drink your probiotics with kombucha or kefir!
- Wait 4 hours between meals. This is how long it takes your body to fully digest a meal, and it goes through its natural detoxification process. Piling up food into your stomach every few hours can lead to improper digestion. And food that’s not digested can get stored as fat.
- Fill your plate with veggies. Eat veggies of all kinds, shapes, sizes, and colors. Don’t discriminate! The more the merrier.
shop the dress here.